University of Puerto Rico Audiology Program Requests After Hurricane Irma’s Destruction:
- Stand-alone simulation software for individual computers
- Stand-alone learning modules in CD or USB for individual computers
- Battery operated equipment (e.g: otoscopes, audiometers, etc)
- Case Studies Workbooks
- Battery Back-ups and surge protectors to protect electronics during brown-outs and power surges
- Volunteer guest lecturers willing to self-fund to be on-site in Puerto Rico
- Audiology Programs within the contiguous U.S. willing to take in Puerto Rican students for Clinical Practice or Externships
Dr. Soami Santiago Snyder (email@example.com)
Dr. Wanda Lugo Velez (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Come help promote CGHH at the IFOS meeting in Paris!
The Coalition for Global Hearing Health will be sharing exhibit space with WHO-PDH at the IFOS meeting in Paris France from June 25th – June 28th .
If you are planning on attending this meeting, please consider volunteering to help staff this exhibit space, promote the CGHH and WHO Programs for Hearing Loss, and encourage others to join our cause.
If you or anyone you know at the meeting is interesting in helping out during this meeting, please email Jim Saunders at email@example.com.